About Magnolia Manor ALF
Family owned, caring home for your loved one. Southern Hospitality!
Barbara Keithly has been in elder care since 1990. In the beginning Barbara was a legal guardian for disabled adults through the Court system. She later decided to open and operate assisted living facilities to have a more “hands on” approach to improving the lives of her clients.
This is a family owned and operated assisted living facility and Barbara is assisted by her son and daughter to insure quality care! Our family will care for you and your family!
We would love for you to come by and see us, but in the meantime – take a peak at what we have to offer.
A few of our highlights
- 31 Private and 11 Semi-Private Studio Suites
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Emergency call system
- Delicious hot meals and snacks
- Hydrating station
- On-site beauty parlor
- Daily activities & monthly parties (Barbara is famous for her parties!)
- In-house medical care or transportation to your own doctor
Check out more details in the tabs below
What is Assisted Living?
As we age, our desire to live in our own home remains; however, sometimes our ability to live independently is no longer possible or safe.
Magnolia Manor ALF provides only the assistance each resident needs, striving to help each resident remain as independent as possible.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with ambulation or transfers
- Medication supervision
- Nursing supervision
- Personal care assistance
- Social opportunities
- 3 freshly prepared meals and 2 snacks
- 31 Private studios with kitchenettes
- 11 semi-private rooms
- Emergency response system — Fire Station within 1/2 mile
- Transportation to appointments
- Bill paying
- Custom Cable, telephone and internet access
- Gift purchasing/wrapping/assembling and gift baskets
- Errands/ shopping
- Card or letter writing or reading
- Handling reservations
- Accompaniment to doctor’s visits
- Move in/out/room setup
- Pet care
- Decorating for holidays
- Accompaniment on outings
- Services coordination
- Vehicle maintenance and assistance
- Notary services
Words to live by. We will strive to always make our residents, their family and friends feel welcome, special and cared for. We will pay attention to details. Most importantly, we will treat your family like they are our own family.